Monday 22 April 2013

My Design Work - Website



Here are some print screens from my current photographic website.  A website plays a very huge part in a photography business.  My website is my hardest working tool and it needs to be constantly updated with every bit of new work that I do.  Most viewers will want to look at a website as well as social networking because you can really tell a type of person from the way that their website is laid out.  I think that my website shows who I am and the same kind of calm response the same as my main logo, business cards and letterheads.  A website is probably what most customers will see first. 

I have used the same design and the enter page for my website looks exactly the same as the front of my business card which is good because then it is very obvious that they are both linked together.  I am only trying so hard to publicize the logo so much so that viewers will get it stuck into them that it is I as my photography business.

Here I have displayed the enter page, home page, about page, portfolio page, projects page and my contact page which are basically nearly all of the pages but simple is good for photography.  I like how the white and purple looks and think it looks professional and is represented well.  Hopefully my website can carry on being a success in helping me to get more clients.  

No comments:

Post a Comment