Monday 22 April 2013

My Design Work - Logo

My Photography Business Logo

I have designed my whole business theme, personal, practioners package and social networking around this logo.  This is actually the fourth logo that I have had designed for me by my sister who is a graphic designer.  All other logos were trials and this one has worked out the best.  The ‘S’ is the main part of the logo because it is the part that resembles the ‘Suzi-Rae’ for my name; a letter that will never change therefore can always be the logo.  The ‘S’ fits well around the face of the logo and makes it almost seem as if it’s a headpiece.  I wouldn’t have had the face of the logo in any other colour but black but I would change the ‘S’ to purple which I have done for it to go onto my business cards and website.

I am really happy with this choice of logo and think that is the best one that I have had so far.  I will be keeping this logo for a while now and will make sure that I spread it round so that everyone I meet will see the logo and know that it is for my business in photography.  As for now it fits into the design and look of my website, books, and overall theme to my business work.  I can change this to many different sizes without it looking too big or too small.

The face suggests portraiture and slightly towards fashion which is what I will be aiming for a lot more of.  I think that this logo still fits in well with all ages of audience and will look good on everything that I will require a logo for.  I have already tested this logo on social networks on facebook and twitter and it has been a great success and I am a lot happier with this logo than the very first logo I had.

I think that this logo is great for my business because it looks young, modern, and trendy.  It is also eye-catching and is on a white background so works well for all different purposes.  As for my career in the future I may end up just using my name for a more professional approach to photography as after some research, most photographers just choose a certain font for their logo’s but for now, my whole business will be started up using this logo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment