Monday 22 April 2013

My Design Work - Letterheads


Here above are two letterhead / headed paper layouts that I had designed using the same layout, theme, fonts, logo and colours for.  They fit very well into my business package and also look very professional.  The thing I like most about keeping the similar theme throughout all of my design work and look very creative, not boring and actually eye-catching with the splash of purple.

Headed paper works perfect for statements, cover letters, any letters that I would be writing and sending to clients and customers and compliment slips.  The have been designed almost exactly the same way my business cards have been designed.  With the faded purple along the left hand side or the purple line then with the written text logo at the top next to the main logo.  The is a water mark of the logo on the bottom left which makes it look that little bit more professional and gives it a very nice touch. 

In the bottom right corner it has all of my details, phone number, e-mail, website, facebook and twitter so that anyone that receives any letter from me or looks at just my statement or cover letter within my practioners package will see my details and take a look if they haven’t done already. 

Letterheads are also a good way to get a professional reputation seen by others and could potentially give me better reputation and status.  People that see that someone has create a nice fancy letterhead might then notice that I have though about everything in terms of my design work and want it to be noticed.  I will use this letterhead for any paper that I will be using to do with my business and most certainly for my clients and customers and also any letters that I may send out to photography jobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment