Tuesday 16 October 2012

Introduction to the Year Ahead

The first lecture consisted of going through the whole year and everything that we were going to cover. The content about, expectations, assignment, time management and guide-notes. We discussed all the tasks that we would be completing and how all of it is relevant to my work.  On my two previous posts I wrote what is included within this module, here are my notes from class and what I wrote, that I need to do:
Competitions is one of the main sections, and I have a couple in mind already.  My notes consist, of me telling myself what I need to do for this module. The topics such as making a living and publication folder will be covered in separate blog posts where I can explain more about them.  I have already made the blog, and am writing it now, and deadline dates are something I need to keep in mind. Much of this will be explained and shown in the next couple of posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment