Tuesday 5 March 2013

A Briefing with My Client - Phone Call

My idea and my Commissioned project is underway now.  I just need to get briefing sorted before organising a date for the shoot.  Today I messaged my client Christine Bright with a time so that we could have a briefing session over the phone.

A phone call Briefing Session is important because I need to find out exactly what my client wants from the shoot and discuss how the shoot will plan out.  I need to talk through any Ideas she has and wants for herself and whether she wants me to guide her and come up with poses together etc.

I asked her some questions and she had quite creative ideas to give which made things a lot easier for me, I am going to write out some of her responses to my questions for the live brief.
__________________________________________________________

Hi Christine, first of all I would like to ask you what date along your pregnancy would you like the photoshoot to be held, sooner or later on?
"Hi Suzi, I would preferably like to have the photoshoot during my 9th month of my pregnancy, this is because I would like to have the images of when my baby is close to the due date, and when the tummy is at its biggest.  I think it looks nicer to show the biggest tummy time so that the images are strikingly pregnant photographs."
Ok that's perfect, that gives us a few weeks to come up with any possible ideas of what kind of images you would like to be taken, have you got any ideas right now of what you would like from the shoot?
" I have a few ideas, but I would like to have almost two sets of pregnancy images.  I would like to have some Nude creative images that look professional and elegant of my pregnant body, but I would also like few personal images of my baby bump and some of the tiny shoes and toys that I have ready for after birth." 
Ok that's great, I love the idea of the Nude images, they would be great for my Portfolio and of course we can have some fun with the personal Items of yours and try out as many ideas as we can. Are you able to drive so we could have a face to face meeting and so I can show you the studio? 
Yes I can drive, it would be great to see the studio as well thank you."
 Ok, well at the meeting I can discuss pricing to you and the exact poses and positions that we might try and we can arrange the full written Brief, Look forward to seeing you.
"Yes, I look forward to the meeting and the Photo shoots, thanks again."
__________________________________________________________
Now that I have spoke to my Client, I will call her in for a face to face meeting where we will share our ideas with each other and discuss the pricing for the shoot and the shoot session, or if there will be two shoots.  I am so happy this came up and am looking forward to my first Maternity Shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment