Tuesday 29 January 2013

Lecture Content Responses 3

Agents
Whilst in class I was looking up some Agencies as part of a task, and was looking at Peter Bailey's Agency.  It looked fantastic and there was actually a lot of photographers that I had known and researched about that were on Peter Bailey's agency.  Here are some other great one's that I have looked at after class. Lisa PritchardWyatt Clarke JonesHorton-StephensPeter BaileyTrayler and TraylerVue-Us. I love to look on agencies like these ones, as i just get lost staring into amazing photography by so many photographers an hope that one day I could be in an Agency like these.
Here below are my notes from agencies.
Applying for Funding
This is something that I would most definitely do when I finish University for my own brand.  I would write out a funding application summarising my project and pitching my idea in a short minute. I would also write up a structured, simple plan of action with a time line.  Planning a Budget is important too.  Sponsorship and Time management are two thing to have before sending a funding application.
I can apply for grants through many different sites, but for this, the application is assessed to see if they think it is worth getting a grant for.  It has to engage with the public and fit in with my current work and future developments. I would also have to explain exactly how I would make it happen in stages of my activity. Finance and an Evaluation is to finish the application for funding.  This is only something I will do when ready to and when I feel like I could do with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment